Friday 17 April 2009

MP Expenses and Integrity

And what abour Euro MP expenses??? We don't know how much this costs either because the European Parliamentscumbag politicians have voted to keep expenses secret, have'nt they? just in the same way as our lying, cheating, thieving leaders wanted.

Is'nt it great? does'nt it fill you with confidence? I shall definitely be voting for one of the fringe parties in June. Not necessarily because I believe they ought to be in power, although some of their policies do make sense, but because I don't want any of the Westminster lot getting any richer at my expense, plus I truly believe that Britain, or England, ought to rip up treaties that tie us to Europe. I an English first, then British, Never European, except in terms of tectonic plates.

Is'nt it strange how, when caught out, most of the politicians blame the system? Nothing at all to do with their complete lack of integrity!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment